…that silently sabotages us in life…
1. I’m too old
2. I’m not smart enough
3. I am not educated enough
4. I’m afraid of trying and failing
5. You have to have money to make money
6. I’ve already tried everything
7. I can’t do that
8. I don’t feel I really deserve it
9. I’ll never be able to do that
10. All the good ones are taken
Maybe you can relate to some these statements? If you are subtly making yourself a victim by your unconscious thought, try exchanging some of the things you say by more positive, actionable and responsible things which gives you control. You can choose.
Some positive statements:
1. I’m too old – You are never too old to set a new goal or dream a new dream
2. I’m not smart enough – I am good enough. I am smart and I can do anything I put my mind too
3. I am not educated enough – I am intelligent enough to succeed
4. I’m afraid of trying and failing – Yes I might fail but I don’t try, I’ll never know
5. You have to have money to make money – Just start, take actions, embrace uncertainty and create your future
6. I’ve already tried everything – Try again or try something new
7. I can’t do that – What have you done successfully in the past?
8. I don’t feel I really deserve it – Am I being fair saying that?
9. I’ll never be able to do that – Well never is a long time.
10. All the good ones are taken – They are still lots of interesting and kind people out there