Here are 8 thought provoking questions as you start the new year:
1. What am I doing when I feel most beautiful, or when I have been at my best?
2. What is something you believe that almost nobody agrees with you on? (This is very tough question as originality is deceptively hard).
3. What are your superpowers? (tip – understand your strengths!)
4. What are you willing to try now that is new or different?
5. Say 10-30 years from now and looking back on your career, what do you want to say you have accomplished?
6. What would you include on your list of hoped for achievements?
7. In the next couple of years, what would you have eliminated off your bucket list?
8. What is your sentence?
Adapted from: Berger, W., “Find Your Passion with these 8 Thought-provoking Questions”, www.fastcompany.com, April 14, 2014