Gain Superior Insight and Develop Essential Competitive Strategy
We offer a comprehensive suite of services designed to give you a superior understanding of the many external and/or competitive forces that impact your organisation. MindShifts® will always look at everything that affects your business with a fresh and insightful set of eyes.
With over twenty years of experience and 350 successful projects, MindShifts® is the only Australian consulting firm specialising in Strategic and Competitive Intelligence.
Our Services Include:
- Strategic workshops around branding and marketing
- Facilitation of Board and/or senior management strategic planning
- Strategic Analysis workshops as an integral part of strategic planning processes
- Industry-specific workshops tailored around strategic issues
- Training in Competitive Intelligence processes and analytical techniques
- Competitive Intelligence audits
- Support with the implementation of Competitive Intelligence processes
- Mentoring staff in Competitive Intelligence projects
Strategic Assignments and Projects
Sometimes a fresh perspective and different reference points bring rich new data to the thinking and planning process. Areas in which we have undertaken and supported successful assignments include:
- Maintaining a dominant market position against new competitors
- Entering a new market against entrenched competitors
- Anticipating competitor moves and responses
- Forecasting market evolution in terms of both scale and shape
- Identifying new business opportunities available in your market
- Testing the results of strategy options in different market segments
- Educating team members and management in Competitive Intelligence
- Facilitating product and brand managers to plan appropriately for the future.
“Babette was an excellent facilitator at our recent Operating Committee strategy workshop. The content she walked us through around strategy development and competitive advantage was great and very stimulating. She was able to provoke and drive powerful insights from the leadership team and produced results that the team agreed was a great framework to bring us to the next level. We will likely continue to engage Babette as we continue to develop our strategic framework and align it back to our organisation’s objectives.” September 2019