The MindShifts Group Pty. Limited is committed to upholding the highest level of ethical conduct.
In this regard, its directors and employees will:
- Pursue their duties with enthusiasm and diligence while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and avoiding all unethical practices.
- Conduct the Company’s business with integrity in all of their dealings with customers, employees and the general public.
- Maintain respect and dignity for the individual and ensure all parties are treated in an honest and fair manner.
- Comply with all applicable laws and in such a way as to attain the highest standard of corporate citizenship.
- Fully respect all requests for confidentiality of information, maintaining confidentiality of non-public information and not act on such information for personal gain.
- Promote and encourage compliance with these ethical standards among those with whom we do business.
- All directors and employees of The MindShifts Group are committed to faithfully adhering to and abiding by these Company guidelines.