Do not, I repeat, do not put off until tomorrow what you can do today! Stop the quitting, stop the stopping….and start. There really is no reason to wait.
The choices are truly yours for the taking. It is just your mind that is giving you so many reasons why not. None of which are valid and all of which you are in fact making up. This stops you from creating the life you want. Do not think that there is anything that you really want to do that you cannot do today.
Stop the noise in your head that says – great idea, maybe later. Later becomes tomorrow, tomorrow becomes next week and soon the months will turn into years and you will not know what happened. But you will also be deprived of ever knowing what might have happened had you taken that first step.
So don’t spend any time feeling remorse, start today and just take that first step!
And to get you going, here are some easy options you might start with to help you down whichever path you choose:
- Read one page of a book
- Put on comfortable shoes and go for a walk
- Be grateful for the blessings you do have
- Phone or write to one friend you care about
- Learn one new idea that will enhance your career
- Spend 10 minutes carefully listening to a family member
- Give your time or donate funds to a worthwhile cause
- Encourage rather than criticise yourself.
You don’t have to do them all, just pick one or choose one, for today, from your own wish or to do list!
And if you want some support, give me a call…….